Fantasy Age - Campaign Builder's Guide
Build Worlds of High Adventure!
Welcome to the Fantasy AGE Campaign Builder’s Guide, a book of advice, examples, and in-depth discussion of various elements of tabletop fantasy roleplaying campaigns aimed specifically at Fantasy AGE. Included within you’ll find:
- In-depth analysis of campaign structure, set-up, and play frameworks
- Step-by-step advice on designing challenging encounters and interesting adventures
- Monster and character design assistance to help GMs make convincing, compelling, and challenging adversaries and foils for their campaigns
- Information on designing religions and divinities
- Notes on taking your campaigns beyond ordinary power levels and into the realms of truly epic adventure
- Modifying and adjusting your campaigns to embrace various fantasy subgenres such as fantasy horror, historical fantasy, or post-apocalyptic horror
- An assortment of helpful tables throughout the book to help generate everything from businesses and criminal organizations, to cults and religions
Each chapter includes detailed examples of the advice and guidelines within, showing how to directly implement the tools and advice of the Campaign Builder’s Guide. The Fantasy AGE Campaign Builder’s Guide requires the Fantasy AGE Basic Rulebook, and users will find the Fantasy AGE Companion and Fantasy AGE Bestiary exceptionally useful when using this book.
Step up your game with the Fantasy AGE Campaign Builder's Guide!